Some nights just call for pizza… and typically in our family, it’s a Friday night. I made these last Friday and in just one bite, they were a hit with everyone. These golden-brown, flakey, melty, and cheesy muffins were so quick and easy to prepare. Make a bunch for a crowd, served with some pizza sauce or make enough for your family to have leftovers the following day – either way, you can’t go wrong!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cans ready-to-bake biscuits (Pillsbury or generic)
- 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese *buy shredded or shred yourself (Tip: it usually melts better when you shred it yourself!)
- 1 Package Pepperoni slices
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of pizza seasoning (You can also chop up fresh basil for seasoning or whatever your preference.)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Open up both cans of biscuits and separate the slices. Use scissors to cut the biscuits into small pieces. I cut in halves first, and then cut those halves into thirds. Some people use a knife, but I find that using scissors is much quicker! Place the biscuits into a medium size bowl.
- Pour the olive oil over the top of the cut biscuits and mix it together using your hands. The oil will help the biscuits to not stick together.
- Shred the block of mozzarella cheese and combine with the biscuit pieces.
- Cut the pepperonis into quarters. You can use the whole package or whatever you prefer. Add this to the biscuit mixture.
- Toss in the pizza seasoning and combine everything with your hands.
- Using a spoon, fill the already sprayed muffin tins until all are filled.
- Place in the oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with pizza sauce.
Combine all prepared ingredients in a medium-size mixing bowl.
Spoon biscuit mixture into greased muffin tins. This will make enough for 24 muffins.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes until tops are golden brown.
When they are ready, take them out of the oven and serve with pizza sauce!
This recipe uses one of my favorite time-saving ingredients… ready-to-bake biscuits! Whenever I make a grocery store trip I always remember to add crescent rolls or biscuits to my list because they are so versatile in many recipes! When you’re short on time, remember this ready-in-30 minutes recipe!
Rooted in ag & led by faith,